English Oven-Fried Fish n ChipsFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- Lime tartar sauce shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lime zest shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp capers, chopped shopping list
- fish 'n' chips shopping list
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut in 1⁄2-in. spears shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1⁄4 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp low-sodium Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 1⁄4 lb tilapia, flounder or catfish fillets, halved lengthwise shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Youll need two rimmed baking sheets lined with foil; coat with nonstick spray.
- Sauce: Stir ingredients in small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- Fish 'n' Chips: Place potatoes on a baking sheet, coat with nonstick spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss. Bake 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat egg and Old Bay Seasoning in pie plate or shallow bowl with fork until foamy. Place panko crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.5. Dip fish in egg mixture, roll in crumbs to cover and place fish on second baking sheet. Coat fish with nonstick spray and bake 12 minutes or until fish is cooked through and browned. Serve with Lime Tartar Sauce and potatoes.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!