Cilantro Hummus DipFrom charrm1 8 years ago
- 1 can (13 oz - 380 g) chick pea puree shopping list
- 2 oz - 60 g sesame paste or tahini (found in Lebanese stores) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp (15 ml) salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- juice of one lemon (seeds removed) shopping list
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh cilantro shopping list
- pita bread shopping list
How to make it
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the hummus dip into a shallow bowl or plate. Add a few teaspoons of olive oil in the slightly hollowed centre of the dip. Sprinkle the top with paprika.
- Serve with pieces of pita bread.