Little Texas Corn BreadFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine the cornmeal, cheese and baking powder. In another bowl, combine the eggs, corn, sour cream, oil and chilies. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!