Butter Pecan Pumpkin PieFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, optional shopping list
- Additional whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Spread ice cream into the crust; freeze for 2 hours or until firm. In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; fold in whipped cream. Spread over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with ice cream toppings; dollop with whipped cream.