Tuna Lemon Caper Sauce Over PastaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 large cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- Finely grated peel of 1 large lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3 large whole green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons capers drained shopping list
- 10 kalamata olives pitted and chopped shopping list
- 6 ounce can chunk solid white tuna drained shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 pound penne pasta cooked shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter with oil in small skillet then add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Add lemon peel, lemon juice, green onions, capers and olives then and cook another 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to lowest setting then add tuna and separate with fork into large pieces.
- Heat through stirring very gently being careful to keep the tuna in large chunks.
- Grind on pepper then sprinkle on salt and taste for seasoning.
- Toss with hot pasta in a serving bowl then add parsley and toss again.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!