Swiss Walnut Cracker SnackFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- crackers and/or bagel chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the Swiss cheese, sour cream and mustard; mix well.
- Stir in the walnuts, parsley and onions. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers and/or bagel chips.
- Yield: 2 cups.