Banana Pudding SquaresFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 35 nilla wafers, finely crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 3 bananas shopping list
- 3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (1.5 oz. each) vanilla flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 1/2 square semi-sweet chocolate, grated shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- MIX Neufchatel cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread carefully onto crust. Set aside. Cut bananas crosswise in half, then cut each piece lengthwise in half. Arrange over Neufchatel cheese mixture.
- BEAT milk and pudding mixes with whisk 2 min. Spoon over bananas. Spread with remaining COOL WHIP; sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
- How to Evenly Spread Whipped Topping over DessertStir remaining whipped topping gently in tub to soften. Place small dollops of topping evenly over top of dessert, then use a small metal spatula to spread whipped topping in an even layer.
- How to Easily Remove Dessert from Dish
- Line dish with foil before using, with ends of foil extending over sides of dish. Prepare recipe as directed. When ready to serve, remove dessert from dish using foil handles. Cut into pieces to serve.