Chicken Olive Cheddar QuicheFrom image 6 years ago
- piecrust (boughten or homemade) shopping list
- 2 c chopped chicken shopping list
- 1 c sliced, fresh button mushrooms shopping list
- 2-3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 T sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 T chopped fresh or 1 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 c shredded Cheddar shopping list
- 1 c. half and half shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Carefully place piecrust in 9 inch pie plate. Fold edges under and crimp.
- Bake on lowest rack at 400 for 8 minutes. Cool.
- Saute chicken and next 6 ingredients in skillet coated with cooking spray over med. heat 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into prepared crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Whisk together half and half, eggs, 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake 400 on lowest oven rack for 45 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes. Also delicious served cold.