Pumpkin-Carrot Snack BarsFrom fluffy24 5 years ago
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1 cup shredded carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or raisins, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs add to shopping list shopping list
- 1 cup whole grain pastry flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds or chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, carrot, sugar, cranberries or raisins, oil, and eggs. Stir untilwell blended. Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Mix until blended.
- Pour the batter into prepared panand spread evenly. Sprinklewith pumpkin seeds or walnuts.
- Bake and then cool completely.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating2 people
How long do I bake this for? I just made it and realized i don't know, so I'll shoot for 30minslemonyfresh in London loved it
I've made these twice now and they worked out wonderfully both times. Similar to a muffin in texture, and they stay fresh for a few days, and freeze well- if you can resist eating the entire batch by then.lemonyfresh in London loved it
This looks great. It might even be good for me. Unless I eat the whole pan.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!