Oven Baked Carrot FriesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 then line a jellyroll pan with aluminum foil.
- Using sharp knife and cutting board clean and peel carrots then cut each carrot into 8 sticks.
- Combine carrot sticks, olive oil, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir with rubber spatula until carrot sticks are evenly coated.
- Dump carrots onto foil lined pan spreading sticks out as much as possible.
- Bake 20 minutes then serve carrot fries hot or at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!