Skewered Bengal Barbecue BeefFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sesame seed oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 18 pieces sirloin beef chunks shopping list
- 6 bamboo skewers shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil adding cornstarch to thicken.
- Soak skewers in water to avoid burning.
- Place 3 pieces beef on each skewer and cook on grill 3 minutes per side until desired doneness.
- Brush with sauce and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!