Garlic-Potato TapasFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip Dressing (more to taste) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. mustard shopping list
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 lb. potatoes, peeled, cut into shopping list
- 1-inch cubes, cooked and cooled shopping list
- 2 green onions, sliced shopping list
- POSSIBLE ADDS: shopping list
- celery or celery seeds shopping list
- black olives shopping list
- onions shopping list
How to make it
- MIX dressing, mustard, garlic and pepper in large bowl.
- ADD potatoes and onions; mix lightly. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
- NOTE: Red-skinned or new potatoes are recommended for use in this salad since they cube neatly and readily absorb the dressing.
- Substitute: if neccessary you can use Real Mayonnaise for the MIRACLE WHIP Dressing. I use Mayo!