Lemon Tarragon Chicken FettucciniFrom smurfetta 8 years ago
- 6 ounces fettuccine pasta shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut to bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon, dried shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions and drain.
- In a small bowl combine broth, lemon juice, honey, cornstarch and white pepper.
- In a large non-stick pan, stir-fry chicken in oil 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in liquids.
- Cook stiring constantly until mix is thick and bubbly.
- Add carrot & tarragon and cook 12 minute more.
- Spoon chicken mix over fettuccini & serve garnished with lemon slices
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!