White Chocolate FudgeFrom mamawvickie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk and a dash of salt in saucepan until chips are melted.
- Add vanilla , cherries and walnuts. Stir. Pour onto a small cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- The different variations I've used are to leave the cherries out and add only nuts. I've used peppermint extract and crushed candy canes. Also peanut butter and chopped peanuts. Butterscotch with vanilla extract is good too.
- Folks, I forget from year to year how many packages of chips I use...just a warning. lol A medium sized saucepan should be about half full of chips.
The Cookmamawvickie Bedford, IN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!