Bavarian Jello MoldFrom fizzle3nat 7 years ago
- 1 small can (10 - 14) oz. fruit, your choice, drained and juice reserved shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jello, any flavor shopping list
- 1 c. boiling water shopping list
- cold water shopping list
- 1 recipe Stabilized whipped cream icing - recipe on my page shopping list
- OR shopping list
- 2 c. Cool Whip or other brand whipped topping (I prefer the whipped cream), divided shopping list
- fresh fruit and/or mint leaves, if desired, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- ***Cook time is chill time.***
- Measure juice from drained fruit; add cold water to equal 1 cup.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold juice/water mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour 15 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped cream and reserved fruit. Pour into a 4-cup mold or individual molds sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold dessert onto serving plate. Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup whipped cream and fresh fruit, if desired. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.