Sweet Pea SaladFrom itsjustjuwah 8 years ago
- 1 can of Lesueur English peas, drained shopping list
- 1 can of sweet whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet vidalia onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup Nanny's sweet pickles, diced * shopping list
- 3 boiled eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup real mayo shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Tony Chachere's Seasoning to taste shopping list
- *Nanny's sweet pickle recipe coming soon! Till then, I guess you can use the store bought kind... shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, stir, taste, add a little of this, a little of that, taste, taste again, one more time, ok you can stop now... stop... STOP TASTING! There won't be any left for supper! and refrigerate till chilled.
- Thanks Cajunspices for inspiring my new favorite recipe!