Taco ShellFrom littlesponger 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the pasta according to the package direction.
- Set the oven at 350 degree.
- In a pan, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain into the corander.
- Put the cooked ground beef back into the pan and add taco seasoning, 1/3 cup water, and1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup salsa and cook, stir often for 5-10 minutes or until melted.
- Fill each shell with about 2-3 tablespoons of meat mixture
- Spoon 1 cup salsa Into a greased 9x13 baking dish, place 16 stuffed shells; top with taco sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degree for 30 minutes.
- Uncover ; sprinkle cheddar cheese and sliced green onions, then bake 15 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and chips