Creamy Scrambled EggsFrom cookingwithamy 9 years ago
- 4 eggs, preferably free-range organic shopping list
- 2 slices of wheat or white sandwich bread, very thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon milk or cream shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 10 – 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil, a couple pinches of truffle salt or garam masala (whatever spice or herb you like with eggs is fine) shopping list
How to make it
- Toast the bread and set aside. Break the eggs into a bowl, add the milk and beat with a whisk until combined. Heat a non-stick or omelet pan over low heat. Add the butter to the pan and when melted add the eggs. Cook the eggs very slowly; stirring constantly until almost, but not completely cooked through, this will take about 10 minutes.
- To assemble: Place one whole slice of toast on each plate, top with scrambled eggs and sprinkle with truffle salt, truffle oil or garam masala. Surround the toast with cherry tomato halves. Season with salt to taste. Serve with additional toast, if desired.
The Cookcookingwithamy San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!