Orange Cranberry CakeFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 21/4c flour shopping list
- 11/2c rolled oats shopping list
- 1Tbs baking powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4c butter,softened shopping list
- 1c sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1c milk shopping list
- 2c fresh cranberries,chopped shopping list
- 2Tbs sugar shopping list
- 2tsp. finely shreaded orange peel shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.Grease and flour 10" tube pan;set aside. In bowi,stir together flour,oats,baking powder,soda and salt
- In large mixing bowl,beat butter with electric mixer on med. speed for 30 secs. Add the sugar;beat until combined. Add eggs;beat till well combined. Alternately add flour mixture and milk'beating on low speed after each addition till well combined.
- Toss cranberries with 2Tbs sugar;fold into batter with orange peep. Spoon batter into prepared pan;spread evenly
- Bake 50 to 60 mins. or till wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 mins. Remove from pan. cool on rack. Prepare Orange glaze;spoon over cooled cake.
- Orange Glaze:In small bowl,combine 1c powdered sugar and 1/2tsp finely shreaded orange peel. Add 2 to 3 tsps. orange juice to make drizzling consistancy.