Taco CasseroleFrom pvann 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brown Meat, onion, bell pepper and garlic, add taco seasoning mix
- and corn. Add 1 cup of water, stir often, cook for approximately 15 minutes. If mixture seems thick add a little more water.
- Spray casserole dish with Pam. Spoon meat mixture into a large flour tortilla shell and sprinkle with cheese. Roll tortilla shell and place into casserole dish.
- Save enough meat mixture to pour over the tortilla shells and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes . Enjoy!!!!