Tex Mex LasagnaFrom pvann 7 years ago
- 2c. chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1c. chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4c. chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno seeded, chopped shopping list
- 1-15oz can shoe peg corn, drained shopping list
- 1-15oz can black beans, drained shopping list
- 1-15oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1-10oz can rotel diced with green chilies, drained shopping list
- 1-8oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1-16oz sour cream shopping list
- 1-8oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 6 oven ready lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1-8oz monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1-8oz cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- In Dutch oven combine chicken and the next 12 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- In a bowl beat sour cream and cream cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9 dish.
- Spoon 1/3 of the meat into dish.
- Top with 3 noodles.
- Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture, top with 1/3 of meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with half of grated cheeses. Repeat.
- Bake 35 - 45 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 4
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- brianna CA
- rosiek Waterloo, CA
- changinglatitudes Ardmore, OK
- pvann Alabaster, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpvann Alabaster, AL
The Rating2 people
I love this combination. Nice to have a recipe for Lasagna that's quite different from the usual. Thanks. Definately a 5 forks recipe for mebrianna in loved it
Very nice what a great switch from normal Lasagna, thank you for posting it.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!