An Apple A Day Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 medium red delicious apple peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup currants shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup marsala wine shopping list
How to make it
- Coat both sides of pork chops evenly with cooking spray.
- Combine rosemary, salt and pepper then rub mixture evenly on both sides of pork and set aside.
- Cook apple, raisins and currants in hot oil in skillet over medium heat stirring often 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup wine stirring constantly until most liquid is evaporated.
- Add remaining wine and cook 15 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Cook pork chops in skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat 5 minutes on each side.
- Top with mixture then serve immediately.