Roasted Sweet Potato SaladFrom lilacdell 7 years ago
- 4-6 Large sweet potatoes or yams shopping list
- 3 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- sea salt and Freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup each dried cranberries and raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or sunflower seeds shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, can use sweet Bavarian Mustard as well shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Peel potatoes and cut into generous bite sized pieces. Toss with oil salt and pepper, roast in single layer in baking dish for 20-25 minutes (until tender but not overcooked) at 400C. Let cool to room temp.
- Whisk Dressing ingredients until blended. Place potatoes and other ingredients in large bowl, then add dressing. Toss carefully as sweet potatoes are delicate!
- Enjoy! Lovely served at room temperature. Keeps well in fridge for two days, so can make ahead.
The Cooklilacdell Hamilton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!