Fillet of Beef With Red Pepper ButterFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients stirring well then shape into 4 rounds then cover and chill until firm.
- Place beef tenderloin steaks on a rack in broiler pan.
- Broil 5-1/2” from heat with door partially opened for 6 minutes.
- Turn steaks over and top each with a butter round then broil 6 additional minutes.
- Turn steaks over and transfer to a serving platter then top with remaining butter rounds.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!