Pecan Coated Cheese BallFrom kytigger 7 years ago
How to make it
- Let cheeses warm to room temperature, then beat together until light and fluffy and well blended. Add orion and garlic.
- Shape and roll into a ball, using plastic spatula. Wrap in waxed paper and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Roll in chopped nuts until well coated. Keep in refrigerator until needed.
- Low-fat cream cheese may be substituted
- Serve with crackers, or with cocktail-size rye or sourdough bread.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating4 people
I "collect" cheese ball recipes! Thanks for adding this one! Sounds really good!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
~ Hello ~
Very tasty "5"FORK!!!!! Cheese ball recipe~
I like the use of the Bleu Cheese for extra
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!