Yogurt and Mint Chicken MarinadeFrom nattypoo 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Cut breasts into 3, length ways.
- 2. Put the chicken into a silver bowl or a plastic marinade container.
- 3. Squeeze the lemon onto the chicken and add the yogurt.
- 4. Mix well.
- 5. Chop the mint and onion and add to the chicken and yogurt.
- 6. Mix well and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- 7. Heat up a frying pan to a medium/low heat and add a fair amount of olive oil to the pan.
- 8. Cook half the chicken at once on a low heat till cooked right through.
The Cooknattypoo Melbourne, AU
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!