Peanut-Butter Chocolate-Chunk CookiesFrom christinamasalha 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup tightly packed dark-brown sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, and mix on medium speed until combined. Sift flour and baking soda together, and add to butter mixture, beating just to combine. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Using a 1 1/2-ounce ice-cream scoop, form cookies, and place on a baking sheet , pressing down slightly to flatten. Bake until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.