Egg Salad RingFrom crossfire 5 years ago
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin shopping list
- ½ cup cold water shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ cup minced parsley shopping list
- ½ cup minced onion shopping list
- ¼ cup minced green pepper shopping list
- 2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 12 hard cooked eggs, minced shopping list
- salad greens shopping list
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Soften gelatin in cold water. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in lemon juice, salt, parsley, onion, green pepper and mayonnaise. Add eggs and mix thoroughly. Pour into a buttered 2 quart mold, and chill until firm. Unmold on a bed of greens. Fill center with cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves.
- Makes 8 – 10 servings
- I like to fill the center with green olives.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!