Blackberry Filled Dutch PancakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced bananas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place butter in a pie plate then melt in oven 5 minutes tilting plate to coat evenly with butter.
- Meanwhile combine eggs, milk, flour, 1 tablespoon sugar and salt until smooth.
- Pour batter into plate and bake 8 minutes then reduce heat to 375 and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Combine blackberries with remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove pancake from oven and scatter bananas over pancake then spoon blueberries over top.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
wow super good pancke with blackberrys yummy catmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This was fantastic! A treat for the eyes, and it tastes even better! Hint--serve quickly as it will deflate as it sits, and it is awfully impressive when it comes out of the oven! I took the picture after it started to deflate, so imagine it even...morelemolieri in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!