Turkey And Avocado WrapFrom peggy_sue 8 years ago
- 1/2 avocado shopping list
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 12 ounces thinly sliced, smoked deli turkey shopping list
- 2 cups chopped lettuce shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely diced shopping list
- 1 cucumber, grated shopping list
- fresh basil, chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl mash avocado. Add cream cheese and chili powder and mix well. Spread 1/4 of avocado mix on tortilla. Add about 3 ounces of turkey, 1/4 veggies to tortilla. Roll up. Repeat process for remaining wraps.
The Cookpeggy_sue Waxahachie, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!