PUMPKIN CHIFFON PIEFrom bestcooker 5 years ago
- one 15 ounce can pumpkin (I like Libby's brand best) shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (see note) shopping list
- one 4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 cup Cool Whip, divided shopping list
- one 6 ounce graham cracker ready crust shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, and spice. Add pudding and mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip. Spread mixture evenly in ready crust. Spread remaining 3/4 C. Cool Whip (more if desired) over pumpkin mixture and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Note: Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoonn ground cloves
- Mix together to make 1 teaspoon of spice. Double for 2 teaspoons. Store in an airtight container.