Quick QuesadillasFrom plogowoman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place a small skillet over medium heat
- Add a dab of butter and melt til sizzles
- Add 1 corn or flour tortilla (your choice)
- Being careful not to burn yourself turn to evenly disperse melted butter
- Lay a slice of cheddar, monterey jack or your favorite sliced cheese on the tortilla
- Add any optional toppings that you like, i.e. jalapenos or onions, etc
- Lay on another slice of cheese
- Top with a second tortilla
- Flip over with a large spatula as you would a grilled cheese sandwich
- Remove to plate when cheese melts to soft stage
- Let cool slightly and then cut into wedges with a pizza cutter
- Eat in wedges or dip wedges in salsa, chili, queso or even ranch dressing!
- These are SO versatile that you can change them into a million different combinations!