Pumpkin BreadFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
- 2 c. white sugar shopping list
- 1 c. dark brown sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 can (1 lb.) pumpkin shopping list
- 2.3 c. water shopping list
- 1 c. salad oil shopping list
- 3 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 2 tsps. soda shopping list
- 2 tsps. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp. allspice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsps. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Cream sugar and oil together.
- Add eggs and pumpkin.
- Mix well.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add alternately with the water.
- If desired, golden raisins and pecans may also be added.
- Pour into four greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Let cool.
- Drizzle with orange or lemon glaze.
- Makes 4 loaves.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
Nice! 5dagnabbit in Barrie loved it
Southern Cooks561 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members