Whole Wheat Fudge Or Atta HalwaFrom cherryflower70 6 years ago
- Wheat flour- 1 cup shopping list
- sugar – 2tbs shopping list
- cinnamon powder- ¼ tsp shopping list
- Cardamom powder- ¼ tsp shopping list
- Milk- ½ cup shopping list
- ghee or unsalted butter- ¼ cup shopping list
- cashew nut - handful shopping list
- raisin – a few shopping list
- Groundnut- a few shopping list
- Bay leaf 2 shopping list
- Cherry to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve sugar in milk and boil it. Let it cool.
- In a skillet roast the wheat flour in low flame till the toasty aroma fills the air. Care should be taken not to burn the flour. Keep aside.
- Fry the cashewnuts and ground nut in ghee and keep aside.
- Melt ghee or butter in a pan. Add the roasted flour and stir for some time.
- Add the fried cashew , ground nut and soaked raisin. Mix it for some time.
- When this mixture leaves the sides of the pan and starts forming bigger lump, turn off the gas.
- Garnish with fried cashew , cherry and serve.