Cheese Chili Oven OmeletFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies drained shopping list
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Layer cheese, chilies and cheese in greased square baking pan.
- Beat milk, flour, salt and eggs then pour over cheese mixture.
- Cook uncovered at 350 for 40 minutes then allow to stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Heat tomato sauce then serve with omelet.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!