Tuna And Asparagus CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. steak sauce shopping list
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 c. elbow spaghetti, cooked shopping list
- 1 7 oz. can tuna, flaked and drained shopping list
- 1 10 oz. pkg, frozen asparagus, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine milk, salt, mustard and steak sauce in sauce pan.
- Mix well.
- Simmer over low heat, do not boil.
- Add cheese, and cook until cheese melts.
- Add spaghetti and tuna, mix well.
- Place spaghetti mixture in layers by adding asparagus between layers in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole.
- Repeat layers until all is used.
- Sprinkle wit h parsley.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Serve with hot garlic, French bread and salad.
- Yield: 6 servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
Southern Cooks556 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH147 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Friends In The Kitchen315 members
Southern Sassyness71 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
ILL GIVE YOU FOUR AND YOU GIVE ME MORE27 members