Chili Cheese OmeletFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup medium ground popped popcorn shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pinch of paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoon chili sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Soak popcorn in milk 5 minutes then stir in eggs, salt, paprika, parsley and onion.
- In small skillet or omelet pan melt butter then pour in egg mixture.
- Cook over moderate heat until edges puff up.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of omelet just before it becomes firm.
- Fold and turn out on platter then spoon chili sauce over top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!