Chili OmeletFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon diced red or green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup leftover chili shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs, seasonings and peppers in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat and pour the egg mixture in.
- Cover with a lid and allow to set.
- Flip omelet over and spread with chili then sprinkle cheese over top.
- Fold omelet in half and cover with lid allowing cheese to melt.
- Slice in half and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!