Classic Chocolate FondueFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp. kirsch, triple sec, or brandy shopping list
- 9 oz. milk chocolate, perferably Swiss, chopped shopping list
- (Toblerone milk chocolate is an excellent subsitute as the bits of slightly melted chocolate and almond nougat enhance the flavor.) shopping list
- fresh pears, apple, strawberries: tangerine, or manderin slices, dried pineapple, mango and apple, ladyfingers and profiteroles shopping list
How to make it
- In a double boiler over simmering water, heat the cream and liqueur or brandy. Add chocolate all at once, stirring until smooth. Transfer to a warmed stoneware or metal fondue pot and accompany with fruits and sweets.
- Spear a piece of fruit with a fondue fork and dip the ladyfingers or profiteroles into pot by hand.