Cheese ApplesFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1 cup grated cheese or 1 package grated cheese (cheddar).
- Place apples in buttered baking dish.
- Put water, lemon juice, nutmeg and cinnamon over apples.
- Mix together sugar, flour and cheese and spread over apples.
- Dot with 1/3 cup butter.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
Love apples, love cheese;
Pass the plate right here, please!!!!
FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
soounds good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yummy - smells good too i bet!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members
Farm Country Cooking84 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
ILL GIVE YOU FOUR AND YOU GIVE ME MORE27 members