Apple CakeFrom lenahekimian 6 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2 apples (red or green depending on your tastebuds) shopping list
- 2 whole eggs and 1 egg white only shopping list
- 1 3/4 sugar shopping list
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- Dry Ingredients shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- Extra sugar and cinnamon-approx 1/2 cup shopping list
- extra butter and flour to grease pan shopping list
- 9 Inch pan shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cut apples into dice sized cubes
- 2.Melt 1/2 stick of butter
- 2. Mix 2 whole eggs and 1 egg white with sugar, melted stick of butter and vegetable oil with cubed apples.
- 3. Mix dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon into a separate bowl.
- 4. Combine dry ingredients to the previous bowl with the apples.
- 5. Grease pan, pour mixture into pan and top with extra sugar/cinnamon.
- 6. Bake for 30-35 minutes in the oven @ 350 F