Moist and Creamy Coconut CakeFrom lenahekimian 7 years ago
- ngredients: shopping list
- 1 white cake mix-(or chocolate cake mix. You can change this up!) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 package flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 container (8 oz size) whipped topping shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk (found in the asian isle) shopping list
How to make it
- Bake cake as directed on box. Bake in 13 x 9 pan. Cool 15 minutes, then poke holes all over with big fork.
- When cake has cooled, pour coconut milk on top of cake and cover with foil. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Before serving, Fold 1/2 cup coconut into cool whip, spread over cake. Sprinkle remaining coconut over cake.
- You can make it fun by coloring the coconut topping with food coloring, or adding sliced fruit on top of the cake.
- If there is any left...it needs to be kept covered and refrigerated.