Pork Spare RibsFrom lrpoulson 8 years ago
How to make it
- pour beer into pressure cooker
- add rough cut onion to beer
- add two tablespoons red wine vinegar
- place steamer basket on top (if you have one)
- place ribs in steamer basket
- cook on high pressure (15 lbs) for 15 minuets, after high pressure is reached
- carefully place pressure cooker in the sink and run cold water over to cool it down.
- ribs can now be finished on the grill or under the broiler in your oven for 10 minuets each side, with your favorite BBQ sauce on them.
- I marinate mine in BBQ sauce in a ziplock bag till ready to use. also can be frozen for later use. use your favorite seasoning on them.
The Cooklrpoulson Fairmont, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!