open faced mushroom sandwichFrom hiddenpoet 7 years ago
How to make it
- saute the mushrooms in oil or butter for about five minutes or until done.
- lightly brush one side of the slices of bread with the oil, and place in toaster oven for one minute.
- remove from the toaster oven and crumble the humboldt fog cheese on the side that does not have oil. it's fine to tear up the rind with your fingers and put it on too. leave in until the cheese melts a bit.
- to assemble, put the tomato over the cheese, mushroom over tomato and drizzle a little pesto where you want it. you may have leftover mushrooms.
The Cookhiddenpoet Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!