Full Fat Cream CheeseCakeFrom cholena 8 years ago
- 25 g butter shopping list
- 25 g bread crumbs , fresh shopping list
- 1 tsp caster sugar shopping list
- .................. shopping list
- 500g full fat cream cheese shopping list
- 175 g golden caster sugar shopping list
- 2 med eggs shopping list
- 250 ml whipping cream . shopping list
- 30 g sifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 55 g raisins shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg , grated shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 20 cm cakepan with the butter .
- Mix the crumbs and the caster sugar and press on sides.
- Blend the cheese and sugar along with the eggs and cream .
- Fold in the flour and vanilla .
- Mix the raisins and nutmeg lightly in .
- Bake for 55 mins until just set and still wobbly .
- Leave it in the oven for an hr with the opened door .
- Cool and Chill overnite loosely covered .
- Leave at room temparature for awhile before serving .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
looks great...during holidays must try ur cakes....keep in touch....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Awesome!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
THIS IS THE FIRST CHEESECAKE RECIPE I'VE SEEN WITH RAISINS - MY MOM WOULD HAVE LOVED IT - OUR FAMILY HAS A TRADITIONAL RAISIN COOKIE - THAT I PLAN ON BAKING FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR - WHY NOT RAISIN CHEESECAKE TO GO WITH THEM - THANKS - LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!