Full Fat Cream CheeseCakeFrom cholena 5 years ago
- 25 g butter shopping list
- 25 g bread crumbs , fresh shopping list
- 1 tsp caster sugar shopping list
- .................. shopping list
- 500g full fat cream cheese shopping list
- 175 g golden caster sugar shopping list
- 2 med eggs shopping list
- 250 ml whipping cream . shopping list
- 30 g sifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 55 g raisins shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg , grated shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 20 cm cakepan with the butter .
- Mix the crumbs and the caster sugar and press on sides.
- Blend the cheese and sugar along with the eggs and cream .
- Fold in the flour and vanilla .
- Mix the raisins and nutmeg lightly in .
- Bake for 55 mins until just set and still wobbly .
- Leave it in the oven for an hr with the opened door .
- Cool and Chill overnite loosely covered .
- Leave at room temparature for awhile before serving .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
THIS IS THE FIRST CHEESECAKE RECIPE I'VE SEEN WITH RAISINS - MY MOM WOULD HAVE LOVED IT - OUR FAMILY HAS A TRADITIONAL RAISIN COOKIE - THAT I PLAN ON BAKING FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR - WHY NOT RAISIN CHEESECAKE TO GO WITH THEM - THANKS - LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Awesome!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
looks great...during holidays must try ur cakes....keep in touch....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!