Jell-O CookiesFrom cookin_in_pa 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sift flour with baking powder.
- Cream butter.
- Gradually add sugar and gelatin, cream well after each addition. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing after each addition until smooth. Force dough through cookie press onto ungreased baking sheets. Decorate as desired.
- Bake at 400º about 13-14 minutes, or until golden brown at edges. Store in loosely covered container.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
The Cookcookin_in_pa Erie, PA
The Rating4 people
fantastic treat for christmas thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I've heard these were very good, your getting my 5 from word of mouth. Can't wait to try them, been wanting to use my cookie press.henrie in Savannah loved it
My mother made these in the 70s also from the tv guide. They are awesome !! The memories are warmer than the cookies. this recipe was exactly like mom used to make them. In 95 i lost mom and the recipe , thanks soooo much for posting.
j. oregonjmackoregon in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!