Onion and Chorizo SoupFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 large yellow onion chopped shopping list
- 1 pound chorizo shopping list
- 28 ounces canned chopped tomatoes with juice shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 15 ounce can pinto beans drained shopping list
- 15 ounce can refried beans shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up chorizo into small pieces.
- Cook chorizo and onions in sauté pan for 5 minutes.
- In large pot add tomatoes and chicken broth then bring to a slow boil.
- Add cumin, cayenne, onions and meat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add refried beans and pinto beans mixing well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes more and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!