Mini MeatballsFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 slices bacon (2 ounces), finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon plain dried breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine beef, bacon, parsley, garlic, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, egg, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Shape mixture into 40 meatballs. (For equal-size meatballs, scoop out meat mixture with a teaspoon, using two scoops for each meatball. Then roll between your palms to shape into balls.)
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet or on two large plates. Freeze 1 hour. Once frozen, transfer to an airtight container or resealable plastic bag; label and date.
- To use the meatballs straight from the freezer, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place meatballs on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!