Nutty Spinach DipFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 10 ounces chopped spinach cooked and well drained shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2-1/2 ounce jar dried beef shredded shopping list
- 3 tablespoons green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sherry shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dill weed shopping list
- 3/4 cup roasted pecans shopping list
How to make it
- After spinach is cooked and well drained place in towel and squeeze dry.
- Set spinach aside.
- In medium size mixing bowl soften cream cheese.
- When creamy stir in sour cream then add dried beef that has been rinsed in warm water and drained.
- When well blended add remaining ingredients.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!