Lasagne With Italian Salami Spinach Red Onion And Pine Tree SeedsFrom migobgr 8 years ago
- 1 pack spinach laves frozen and defrosted. shopping list
- 1 red onion chopped. shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic chopped. shopping list
- 3 tbs olive oil. shopping list
- 50 gr pine tree seeds roasted. shopping list
- 350 gr Italian salami sliced ( any spicy salami will do or chicken , pork or fish). shopping list
- 1 bottle spicy tomato pasta sauce ( I prefer homemade). shopping list
- 1 pack lasagna. shopping list
- 125 gr shredded cheese ( pecorino, or parmesan or romano or any other hard old sharp cheese). shopping list
How to make it
- In a frying pan heat olive oil to low and saute onion and galrlic ( 10 min).
- Add spinach and salami , bake 5 min add salt and pepper to taste, ( take care, depends on how salty and hot the salamni is).
- Add pasta sauce and cook for 5 min.
- Coat an oven dish ( I use Pirex) with olive oil, put a layer sauce on the bottom, top with lasagna leaves and sauce, repeat till sauce and lasagna is finished, last layer should be sauce, top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven ( 180 C ) for 45 min.
- Top with roasted pine tree pits.
- Serve warm with a green salad and warm brown bread